1. We offer a no questions asked return policy
A cancellation of an order before the shipment of the goods will generate a refund from JOMY SA. We also offer customers the opportunity to return, exchange or cancel purchases made within 14 days of their order being delivered. JOMY SA will issue a full refund if:
- It is returned no later than 14 days after the delivery date
- It is in its unworn and original condition, without any damage
- It is returned with all accompanying documents and materials
2. We offer a free shipping throughout the UK
Shipping is offered by JOMY for our websales. This is only valid for shipments accessible by standard trucks within the following territories: England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Deliveries to non-accessible locations for a standard truck or deliveries located outside theabove-mentioned territories will be automatically charged by a supplement.
3. We offer a 10-year Limited Warranty on our websales
JOMY SA warrants that at the time of delivery, the JOMY products and all component parts shall be free from defects in workmanship and material for a period of ten (10) years.
This warranty does not extend to any JOMY products or component parts which have been modified, neglected, improperly installed or used in violation of JOMY SA ' s instructions, warnings and/or operations manual. The foregoing is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, and no other warranties exist including, without limitation, any warranty of merchant liability or fitness for any particular purpose or application beyond the purpose expressed in the purchase agreement. JOMY SA specifically and expressly disclaims any liability for any consequential damages. JOMY SA’s sole obligation shall be to repair or replace the defective part(s).
If, during the ten - year warranty period, purchaser discovers any defect in workmanship and/or material, purchaser agrees to notify JOMY SA in writing within (30) days of discovery. JOMY's sole obligation shall be to repair or replace the defective part. The Purchaser shall allow full access for inspection and repair. Any unauthorized repair, replacement or alteration of any JOMY product will void this warranty.
4. Who we are
JOMY is a Belgian company with corporate headquarters in Wihogne (Belgium).
Rue Bourgogne n°20
5. The content of this site is copyright-protected
Permission is granted by JOMY SA to display, copy, distribute and download the materials on this website for personal, non-commercial use only, provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. Additionally, in case of use of any material of this Website the following mention has to be included:
Jomy SA © Aluminium constructions for your safety
6. Here are our general sales conditions
These terms are binding for all our sales and offers, unless a written derogatory agreement is made:
- The general sales conditions of JOMY SA are integral part of all sales agreements of JOMY SA. Derogatory and additional terms will only be valid if confirmed in writing by JOMY SA, exclusively for the concerning agreement.
- The prices in our internet quotations and price-lists are free of engagement and only binding as soon as we have accepted the order in writing. We reserve the right to cancel any orders and return any payments made. In case of cancellation, the customer cannot claim damages.
- Unless agreed otherwise taxes are not included in our prices.
- Unless agreed otherwise, our quotations are valid for 30 days.
- Unless agreed otherwise transportation to any address in England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland is included in our price. Unless agreed otherwise, our sales and prices are to be understood DDP Destination according to Incoterms2010.
- Unless agreed otherwise, installation is not included in our prices. The buyer is responsible for and supervises the installation of the goods.
- Payment is required before the order can be accepted.
- The stated delivery delay will be considered as much as possible, but JOMY SA is not responsible if the term is not kept.
- In case of non-observance of the agreement due to force majeure, we have the right, without prejudice to our other rights, to postpone or even to entirely or partly annul the implementation of the agreement without judicial intervention without being obliged to any compensation or guarantee. "Force Majeure" means to us anything our suppliers do to us as force majeure. Force majeure also includes strike, exclusion of employers, war or state of war, domestic riots, disturbance in the company, delayed delivery of materials or important parts, delayed transport by land, air or water grant too late or not of an official permission, etc.
- Goods will be accepted by the customer at the latest 14 days after delivery. Complaints about the delivered goods have to be made to us within 14 days after receipt of the goods by the customer. Possible damages to the packaging have to be determined on the receipt or the transportations documents of the transporters. Complaints about the invoice have to be made to us within 14 days after receipt of the invoice. In absence of this, the customer is supposed to have accepted and approved the delivered goods and any guarantee or responsibility towards the concerned complaints will expire immediately.
- We reserve the right to implement modifications in our goods, even after the agreed upon sale, when these are deemed useful by JOMY SA.
- We are not responsible for damage other than being covered by our insurers in consideration of the company and product liability insurance. In compliance with the legal regulations concerning product liability we are under no circumstances responsible for the damage caused as a result of ignoring our written instructions concerning the use of the delivered goods, the construction, the design, the installation or the arrangement of it. We are under no circumstances responsible for direct or indirect damages being the result of any fault in the delivered goods. A guarantee accepted by us restricts us to repair the fault free of charge as quickly as possible. We are never responsible for faults caused by natural wear, improper use or improper installation.
- Any dispute arising in connection with the validity, performance or interpretation of this contract shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Liege (Belgium), irrespective of the domiciliation of any negotiable instruments and the terms of payment agreed to, even in the event that JOMY SA is called up as guarantor, or in the event of plurality of defendants, or connexity, without prejudice to the right of JOMY SA to bring the matter before the Court of the buyer's principal place of business, registered office or domicile.
- Belgian Law governs this contract. The ICC Incoterms apply to the extent that they are not in conflict with any provision of this contract.
7. Use conditions for this webshop
All our quotes and sales are subject to the general sales conditions above. We try to maintain the information on this site as accurate and complete as possible. Nevertheless, errors or omissions remain possible. Therefore, we request that you verify all relevant information directly with JOMY. JOMY cannot be held responsible for the use of the information on this site, nor for any subsequent damages, direct or indirect. JOMY has the right to change the information on this site at any time. Such modifications shall be made on line.
8. VAT Guide for Intra-Community Supplies
Goods sold on this webshop are shipped from Belgium so the rules of intra-Comunity supplies are applicable. If the customer has no UK VAT number, valid for intra-EU deliveries, 21% Belgian VAT will be applied on all our sales. If the customer has a UK VAT number, valid for intra-EU deliveries, no VAT will be applied. In case of questions on this, please contact us via email@example.com.
9. IT content
Jomy is not responsible for any damages that might result from the use of our website or related sites. Neither are we responsible for loss of operations, opportunity costs, loss of programs or data.